So much to do, so little time. Ever feel that way as an Indie Author trying to promote your newest release? Ever feel defeated or overwhelmed by all the Social Media options? We’re here to help.
Social Media is important for a few reasons:
- It gets the word out about your book through your network of fans and friends.
- It can connect you to online book clubs to have your book read by new readers
- People are constantly on social media at all times of the day and night – stagger your posts to reach a worldwide audience
- Gives authors a landing page where readers can visit and interact you
- There are a lot of options to choose from and each option reaches different audiences
Bottom line? You must participate in social media. We can help. We offer a social media package that posts daily about your book across a variety of sites. For only $50 you get to get rid of those pesky posts for 90 days per book. If you’d like to boost your book on Facebook, we add an enhancement to the package that will run one ad per month during the 90 days for an additional $30. Nothing you do guarantees sales, but not getting the word out will definitely hinder them.
Social media should not be your only marketing mechanism, but it should be a vital part. Let us help you get noticed. You’ve worked hard to publish your book. Keep the momentum moving.
Contact us today.